MEET OUR TEAM
Julie Love Gagen, E-RYT 500
A chronic encourager, Julie is committed to inspiring each person to discover their full potential by becoming experts in the art of guiding attention inward, noticing the mind, breath, and body, and developing a personal roadmap to navigate the ups and downs of daily living through creating their own inner compass.
With a background in engineering and science, she loves to incorporate anatomy, physiology, and practical hands-on examples of how the power of practice can bring joy and ease to every life.
For Julie, yoga has been a path to recover from unexplained illness, heartbreak, postpartum depression, and the ups and downs of motherhood with littles. For that reason, Julie’s teaching incorporates a full range of experience: from challenging power vinyasa classes, to gentle yoga, and delightful meditations and restorative yoga sessions.
JULIE’S YOGA TRAINING INCLUDES:
200-hr Yoga Alliance certification, August 2015
- 75 Hours Meditation Teacher Training, April 2018
Kids Yoga Teacher Certification, November 2018
- Yoga in the Schools Certified Teacher, August 2019
- Mindfulness Teacher Certification, July 2020
- 300-hr Yoga Psychology Certification, December 2020
- TCTSY Trauma Sensitive Yoga Certification, January 2021
- Adaptive Yoga Teacher Certification, March 2021
- Breathwork Teacher Certification, May 2021
300-hr Certification with Kripalu School of Yoga, June 2021
Julie is the founder and owner of Be the Love Wellness.