Week 05: Keep Showing Up
Hi friend! We are at the onset of week 5, moving mindfully and intentionally toward our goals. Starting a running routine is HARD WORK. If this is coming easily to you, great! If you’re getting through each walk, jog, or run through gritted teeth, that’s great, too!
The point is, you’re showing up. Keep showing up.
As you are out this week, try to start to attend more to your senses. What sights do you notice as you’re walking or jogging? What does the air feel like on your skin? Make a point of surveying your surroundings!
I am strong, healthy, wise, and brave.
Lace up those shoes and head outside.
WEEK 5 SCHEDULE
Daily assignments for the week ahead:
- M: Brisk walk 40 minutes, 5 min express yoga: hips
- T: 20 min yoga for runners: flow
- W: Walk 4 mins, jog 3 min x4, 10 min express yoga: knees
- Th: Rest
- F: Walk 3 mins, jog 3 min x4, 5 min express yoga: feet and ankles
- Sa: Optional brisk walk 40 mins or Rest
- Su: Jog 10 mins, walk 3 min x2
Congratulate yourself for continuing this path. I’m cheering you on!
Sharable image for Facebook
Sharable image for Instagram