Week 08: Mindset Matters
“Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right” -Henry Ford
Friend, we’ve talked about it before: mindset matters! Where you choose to spend your energy and what thoughts you choose to focus on are like little seeds being planted in the brain. The time you spend on certain thoughts is like water for those seeds.
Therefore, we must be mindful about the kinds of thoughts we choose to water. Tend to your thoughts the way you would tend to a garden: pull out the weeds (negative thoughts) and water the plants you want to see grow (positive thoughts)!
I allow myself to grow and transform.
Lace up those shoes and head outside.
WEEK 8 SCHEDULE
Daily assignments for the week ahead:
- M: 3 mile run, 5 min express yoga: core
- T: 3 mile run, 10 min express yoga: sun salutation c
- W: Speed work: jog 6 mins, fast run 3 mins, x4, 5 min walk
- Th: Rest
- F: 4 mile run
- S: 20 min yoga for runners: shoulders
- Su: 5 mile run, 10 min express yoga: upper body
Congratulate yourself for continuing this path. I’m cheering you on!
Sharable image for Facebook
Sharable image for Instagram