Week 06: Reflecting On Intentions
Welcome to the half-way point! Friend, I am SO proud of the work you’ve put into this program thus far! You are capable of great things!
At this point in training, you may be questioning why you signed up for this in the first place. Motivation tends to be at its lowest just shy of the half-way point to a goal.
Now is the time to review your 10k packet and recall your “why.” What motivated you to commit to this program? What intention(s) did you set for yourself? Now is also a good time to write out a list of the things that continue to motivate you.
Friend, you’ve got this!
I am energized and ready for the day.
Lace up those shoes and head outside.
WEEK 6 SCHEDULE
Daily assignments for the week ahead:
- M: 3 mile run, 5 min express yoga: balance
- T: 3 mile run, 10 min express yoga: sun salutation a
- W: Speed work: jog 8 mins, fast run 3 mins, x3, 5 min walk
- Th: Rest
- F: 4 mile run
- S: 20 min yoga for runners: core flow
- Su: 4.5 mile run, 10 min express yoga: glutes
Congratulate yourself for continuing this path. I’m cheering you on!
Sharable image for Facebook
Sharable image for Instagram