Week 04: You Can Do Hard Things
Hello, and welcome to Week 4!! This is a great point in the program to take a few minutes to reflect on your progress thus far.
Your time spent running really starts to build this week. How has it been feeling thus far? What are you doing to keep yourself on track?
This is hard work, but guess what? You are capable of doing hard things.
I will overcome every obstacle.
Lace up those shoes and head outside.
WEEK 4 SCHEDULE
Daily assignments for the week ahead:
- M: 3 mile run, 5 min express yoga: glutes
- T: 3.5 mile run, 10 min express yoga: hips
- W: Speed work: jog 8 mins, fast run 2 mins, x3, 5 min walk
- Th: Rest
- F: 3.5 mile run
- S: 20 min yoga for runners: gentle
- Su: 5k (choose a virtual 5k to participate or simply run 3.1 miles at your race pace)
Congratulate yourself for continuing this path. I’m cheering you on!
Sharable image for Facebook
Sharable image for Instagram